SENIOR AUDITOR (OPERATIONS TECHNICAL)
(INTERNAL AUDIT DEPARTMENT)
- Assists in the development of the risk based audit plan and departmental business plan with respect to operations and technical audit for the approval of the Audit Committee.
- Determines the direction and scope of the audits and assists in the preparation of planning memorandums and audit programs with respect to operations and technical audit.
- Trains, monitors and supervises staffs; and schedules audits to best utilize travel and audit time.
- Communicates and liaises with the auditees during entry and exit conferences.
- Performs detailed review of audit work papers and reports with respect to operations and technical audit to meet quality assurance aspect; ensures all auditors and related works are in conformance with IIA standards and internal auditing best practices; and ensures enhancements are made to audit techniques.
- Assists the General Manager, Internal Audit in developing, updating, and maintaining current training programs, policies and procedures.
- Coordinates the Audit Committee Meeting and its documentation; and presents the audit findings related to operations and technical audit.
- Undertakes any other jobs or assignments as directed by GM, IAD.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical, System) or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the internal audit field or 5 years of work experience in Grade G05 (internal candidates).
- Knowledge of internal auditing best practices.
- Medically fit (no serious illness history).
- Mature, dynamic with strong leadership and management skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with an ability to interact with all level within the Company.
Talent Management & Organisation Development (Staff Panning Unit)
Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad
Jalan Sultan Hishamuddin
50621, Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-22631122 or 03-22631312