At KTM Berhad, we are extremely proud of what we are; a household name providing safe, efficient and reliable integrated rail services for both people and goods.
We believe our greatest strength lies in our talented team of employees with diverse talents and capabilities whose teamwork and synergy have been instrumental in KTMB's ability to provide exceptional value-added services.
As we are expending, we are looking for more of such quality people to join Malaysia's preferred land transport provider.
(DOMESTIC UNIT, ELECTRIFICATION SYSTEM DEPARTMENT)
- Plan and supervise a team of technical staff to carry out maintenance of all electrical power supply and equipment’s at KTMB premises in good working condition & safe for operation according to the technical specification and requirement.
- Plan, manage and prepare maintenance activities of all electrical power supply and equipment according to the technical specifications.
- Analyze the maintenance activities and procedures to improve the reliability and efficiency of the system.
- Plan, manage and prepare a contract documents for maintenance of a plant and machineries according to the technical specifications.
- Provide technical guidance and adhere to all safety procedures.
- Access and review time, labor and cost saving measure to improve productivity and quality.
- Establish and monitor work process to obtain quality work and cost efficiency.
- To assist Senior Engineer in the day to day operations within the department concerned.
- Perform duties as assigned by General Manager/Senior Engineer.
- Possess a degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Experience in related field would be an added advantage
a. Good written and oral communication skills in Bahasa Melayu and English with an ability to interact with all levels within the Company
b. Sound knowledge in related standard operating procedures and process
c. Highly motivated and able to work independently
d. Computer literate
e. Meticulous and able to work in a dynamic and fast-pace environment
f. Willing to be transferred
g. Willing to work extra hours
Interested applicants are invited to write-in together with a detailed resume and photocopies of relevant certificates not later than 19 April 2013 to :
Talent Management & Organizational Development (Staff Planning),
Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad,
Jalan Sultan Hishamuddin,
50621 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 03-22631368 or 22631312
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.