KTMB invites qualified dynamic individuals to the position of
SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT (TECHNICAL SERVICES)
- Oversee the management of government funded projects in KTMB inclusive of infrastructure, systems and rolling stocks.
- Provide guidance in the formulation of railway development plan particularly related to program and projects for 5 -Year Malaysian Plan and government rolling plans.
- Ensure the railway infrastructure, systems and rolling stocks are maintained properly for safe and efficient operation of railway services that support the business plan
- Ensure all projects are implemented within specified budget, time frame and according to specification.
- Exercise and implement company policies as well as relevant government directives, policies and treasury circulars in the implementation of the projects, procurement process and contracts.
- Coordinate with internal departments on KTMB requirements and communicate with MOT, EPU, MOF and UPEN on rail development.
- Develop staff capabilities through training and lead initiatives towards improvement of departments under the technical division.
- Regularly monitor performance of OPEX and CAPEX under the technical division.
- Function as the main contact person with SPAD at senior management level.
- Carry out ad-hoc assignments as required by the President.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- At least 15 years of relevant experience in train operations with at least 5 years of experience at senior management level.
- Ability to handle technical issues and conduct negotiation.
- Well exposed in system engineering and has been involved in testing, commissioning, project implementation, train operations and maintenance.
- Has international network with rail operators, suppliers and contractors.
- Ability to use common IT applications and always kept updated with development in railway technology.
- Communicate well in English and familiar with International railway practices.
- Able to command the respect of the Board of Directors, Management and staff.
Kindly submit a complete resume with full details of qualifications, experience, current and expected salaries, contact / telephone number and recent passport-size photograph to:
Talent Management & Organisation Development,
Jalan Sultan Hishamuddin
50621 Kuala Lumpur
Closing date : 13 March 2014