Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates to apply and fill-in vacancy for the following position:
FINANCE MANAGER (TAXATION)
- To lead the Taxation Unit (including GST) of KTMB Group
- Reviewing the computation, details and ensure proper documentations and filings of annual corporate tax computation
- Performing periodical tax estimations
- Liaising with tax agent, Inland Revenue etc particularly relating to taxation
- Performing the Deferred tax computation for KTMB (holding company)
- To perform any instructions from the management from time to time.
- Degree in Accounting or professional qualification in Accounting i.e. ACCA, MACPA or equivalent is required.
- Between 3 to 5 years of experience in an accounting environment in an executive capacity and experience in taxation is an advantage
- Strong knowledge of relevant accounting standards (FRS), Malaysian taxations and Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Has attended various seminars, workshops etc on GST
- Strong MS Excel skill and working experience of computerised accounting system-ORACLE is an added advantage
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess a positive attitude, highly committed with good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meeting deadlines
General ManagerTalent Management and Organization Development(Staff Planning Unit)Keretapi Tanah Melayu BerhadJalan Sultan Hishamuddin50621, Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-22631122 or 03-22631312