Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates to apply and fill-in vacancy for the following position:
FINANCE MANAGER (TREASURY)Job Responsibilities
- Preparing daily and monthly cash flow forecast
- Preparing budget cash flow and forecast
- Preparing and monitoring of funds transfer, LC payments, interest payments and revolving credit
- Ensuring efficient management of funds
- Liaising with financial institutions and shareholders on funding requirements
- Preparing Board Paper on funding requirements
- Preparing monthly account reconciliation and to accommodate preparation for Internal/External Auditors
- Degree in Accounting or professional qualification in Accounting i.e. ACCA, CIMA, MACPA or equivalent is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in an accounting environment in an executive capacity
- Strong knowledge of relevant accounting standards (FRS)
- Strong MS Excel skill and working experience of computerised accounting system-ORACLE is an added advantage
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess a positive attitude, highly committed with good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meeting deadlines
General ManagerTalent Management and Organization Development(Staff Planning Unit)Keretapi Tanah Melayu BerhadJalan Sultan Hishamuddin50621, Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-22631122 or 03-22631312