We believe our greatest strength lies in our talented team of employees who are indeed our intellectual assets. Quality people of diverse talents and capabilities whose teamwork and synergy have been instrumental in KTMB’s ability to provide exceptional value-added services. We are looking for more of such quality people to join Malaysia’s preferred land transport provider in the following positions:
1 - LEGAL OFFICER
To assist Head of Legal Department in carrying out the following:-
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a variety of commercialcontracts.
- Provide opinions on various legal issues.
- Uphold and protect the companies’ interest in all legal matters andto ensure adherence to the statutory, regulatory and internalcorporate requirements.
- Manage litigation matters and resolution of disputes, in relationthereto to liase with external solicitors.
- Assist in company secretarial matters.
- Good Degree in Law from a reputable University.
- Called to the Bar.
- At least two (2) years working experience in corporateorganizations and / or legal firms.
- Must possess good drafting and negotiation skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Possess experience in corporate, commercial and Litigation.
- Able to analyse legal issues.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia both oral and written,with good interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to appreciate commercial issues.
2 - HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
- Provide human resources management and administrative support to General Manager Human Resources & Development.
- Responsible in preparing manpower requirements, job analysisand review of organizational structure.
- Coordinate staff recruitment activities and selection process.
- Develop and implement succession programmes for all level ofemployees to ensure availability of the right caliber staff at theright time.
- Develop, deliver and facilitate management developmentprogrammes for all level of staff to enhance employee competencyand skills.
- Facilitate and consolidate annual performance appraisal exercisefor salary review.
- Assist the department on day-to-day tasks as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in HumanResource Management or other related field.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field isrequired for this position.
- Knowledge and familiarization in Human Resources ManagementSystem (People Soft) is required.
- Independent and able to work under pressure.
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Possess good written and communication skills
Interested applicants are invited to submit a complete resume (with references) stating your expected salary together with a recent passport sized photograph (non-returnable) not later than 30 December 2011 to the following address. (Only shortlisted candidates will be notified).
Talent Management & Organization Development (Staff Planning Unit)
Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad (225943-T)
Jalan Sultan Hishamuddin, 50621 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-22631122 or 03-22631312