We believe our greatest strength lies in our talented team of employees who are indeed our intellectual assets. Quality people of diverse talents and capabilities whose teamwork and synergy have been instrumental in KTMB’s ability to provide exceptional value-added services. We are looking for more of such quality people to join Malaysia’s preferred land transport provider in the following positions:
MANAGER CORPORATE PLANNING
- Plan, analyze, simulate, formulate and improvise the company’scorporate strategy.
- Prepare Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA)/Project Appraisals forcompany projects/business analysis.
- Establish, prepare, review and monitor the company anddepartmental Key Performance Indicator (KPI).
- Monitor and review weekly/monthly/quarterly/half yearly Profitand Loss (P & L) account.
- Prepare weekly/monthly activities/status reports as well as preparereports for special company projects.
- Prepare company’s Annual Business Plan i.e. CAPEX, OPEX andInventory as well as budget crunching and monitoring. Prepareand conduct periodic budget monitoring at company level.
- Review, track and monitor company circulars, standard operatingprocedures, manuals and policies & procedures.
- Assist the Head of Unit in monitoring special projects.
- General liaison i.e. correspondences with internal and externalparties.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor Degree (Hons) in Accountancy/Economy/Finance/Business Administration from recognizedinstitution.
- Below 30 years of age.
- Minimum three (3) years working experience at managerial level.
- Able to work long hours and during weekends to meetdeadlines/targets.
- Good written and oral communication in English and BahasaMalaysia with an ability to interact with all levels within thecompany;
- Good report writing both in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Proactive, tactful and highly independent with minimumsupervision.
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office (Words, Excel,PowerPoint).
Interested applicants are invited to submit a complete resume (with references) stating your expected salary together with a recent passport sized photograph (non-returnable) not later than 30 December 2011 to the following address. (Only shortlisted candidates will be notified).
Talent Management & Organization Development (Staff Planning Unit)
Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad (225943-T)
Jalan Sultan Hishamuddin, 50621 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-22631122 or 03-22631312