Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates to apply and fill the following vacancy in KTM Berhad.
SENIOR MANAGER PROCUREMENT AND CONTRACT(Job Grade W02G04)Based in Kuala Lumpur
- To assist General Manager Procurement and Senior Vice President Finance and Revenue Management in the day to day operations to ensure that all policies and procedures are adhere to.
- Understanding and ensuring compliance to the financial procedure of Government Circulars (MoF), Standard Operating Procedure and KTMB project expenditure for OPEX and CAPEX.
- Understanding the Procurement, Tender & Contract Management and Vendors Program process.
- To manage, monitor and implementing tendering process according to the tender standard procedure and policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the General Manager Procurement and Senior Vice President from time to time.
- Minimum Degree in Finance/Business Administration/Management/Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field (for external candidates) OR at least 5 years working experience in Grade 5 (for internal candidates).
- A mature individual with good working knowledge and keen interest in the respective subject. Able to work independently with little supervision.
- A self driven person able to work with the different levels of staff and management. An effective team player.
- Strong written and oral communication skill with an ability to interact with all levels within the company.
- Computer literate – Microsoft Word/Excel/Basic Powerpoint.
Interested applicants are invited to write – in together with detailed resume, contact number and a non-returnable passport size photograph (with latest photo) not later than 5 May 2012, to the following address. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.