Applications are invited from suitable and qualified candidates to apply for the following vacancy:-
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER(Commuter Services)
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for day-to-day management of the front end, and overseeing the frontline services to the customers;
- Solve problems that affect service quality and efficiency of the front end;
- Conduct customer satisfaction study to determine the level of service performance and standard;
- Conduct training for staff to deliver a high standard of customer service;
- Timely respond to all customer complaints and service queries received through various channels;
- Review and establish effective SOP and policies to be implemented by the front end operations;
- Review customer complaints and feedback as inputs to improve service standards;
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability.
- Possess a Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication / Public Relations / Business Administration with minimum two (2) years of working experience in managerial level (for external candidates), OR;
- Minimum three (3) years of working experience in Job Grade N04AG06 (for internal candidates);
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, and a team player;
- Must be able to communicate well at all levels of corporate management;
- Good report writing and communication skills in both English and Bahasa Malaysia;
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, PowerPoint).
Interested applicants are invited to submit a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary, contact number along with a recent passport size photograph and stating the position applied on the top left hand corner of the envelope not later than 16 December 2013 to the following address. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
General ManagerTalent Management and Organisation Development (Staff Planning) Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad Jalan Sultan Hishamuddin50621 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-22631312 or 22631122