Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates to apply and fill the following vacancy in KTM Berhad.
SENIOR MANAGER TRAINING , EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT
(Malaysia Railway Academy, Batu Gajah)
· Strategize learning programs to be in line with KTMB’s long term and short term business plan
· Establish overall training needs identification/analysis to determine required training programs for the company and develop the annual Master Training Plan.
· Establishment of core competencies for all job types to identify training requirement for all employees
· Explore external training opportunities to fulfill unavailability of internal training requirements
· Develop, review and propose training policies, strategies and procedures to strengthen implementation of training activities.
· Establish community programs to fulfill the role of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
· Establish annual training budget for all user departments.
· Monitor and review monthly training expenditure, submit monthly reports to user departments for effective budget control.
· Develop new proposals to improve the overall training function, infrastructure, etc in order to directly or indirectly contribute to the company’s success.
· Conduct relevant training programs in areas where he/she has the expertise and coach immediate or indirect subordinates in their work areas.
· To ensure the Training Council Meeting is carried out regularly and monitor/coordinate the outcome of the meeting is taken action by department involved.
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management or any related field OR
· Has served at least 5 years on Grade G05 (for internal candidates)
· At least 5 years or 3 years (for internal candidates) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Passion for training and people development
· Preferably Managers specializing in Training & Development or equivalent.
· Practical experience in both technical and non - technical training techniques
· Strong project and program management skills
· Good standard of PC literacy, comfortable with technology
· Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to write and present reports (in English and Bahasa Malaysia).
Interested applicants are invited to write – in together with detailed resume, contact number and a non-returnable passport size photograph (with latest photo) not later than 20 December 2013, to the following address. (Only shortlisted candidates will be notified).
Talent Management and Organisation Development (Staff Planning)Keretapi Tanah Melayu BerhadJalan Sultan Hishamuddin50621 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-22631312 or 22631368