MARKETING MANAGER(Commuter Services)Responsibilities:
- Produce a marketing plan with clear objective, detailed action plan, and targets;
- Explore ways of improving existing products and services, to increase demand and profitability;
- Identify market needs and develop strategies and channels to communicate effectively;
- Create and update collateral, presentations, brochures, product sheets, fact sheets, case studies, web content, newsletters, signage, ads and sales tools with input from executives, sales, PR and customers;
- Plan, organize, execute and manage events including exhibition, customer and partner events, industry events, sales training sessions and other corporate events;
- Produce written marketing communications, including press releases, promotional materials, and advertisements. Exploring available channels for widening the distribution of KTM Commuter marketing materials;
- Manage media relations, including researching, writing, and editing press releases. Develop relationships with media contacts to promote KTM Commuter services and secure coverage of events, projects and programs.
- Possess a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration / Management or any related field with minimum two (2) years of working experience in managerial level (for external candidates), OR;
- Minimum three (3) years of working experience in Job Grade N04AG06 (for internal candidates);
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, and a team player;
- Must be able to communicate well at all levels of corporate management;
- Good report writing and communication skills in both English and Bahasa Malaysia;
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, PowerPoint).
Interested applicants are invited to submit a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary, contact number along with a recent passport size photograph and stating position applied on the top left hand corner of the envelope not later than 16 December 2013 to the following address. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
General ManagerTalent Management and Organisation Development (Staff Planning) Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad Jalan Sultan Hishamuddin50621 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-22631312 or 22631122